Bomber Online Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JBS

BMES February 12th 2018

BMES  2018  February 12th  "Back after a seven year hiatus"

It's been way too long friends.   Time to get back in the groove and have a chance to ride with the collective.   This is a informal, unofficial, unsanctioned, come one and all event for hardboot enthusiasts to meet up and get a little crazy.  

https://www.skibluemt.com

Detailed Schedule:

8:00am    Meet at Valley Lodge. 

8:30am    Lifts spin and turns start.

?????        Leave mountain exhausted, but with huge :biggthump

Post if you're coming.  If you have any questions fire away.  Also if someone knows how to save $$$ on lift tickets please share.  

See you in the trenches......Jesse

Little over a week until BMES!!! Got out this morning and conditions were great. 

If anyone has not had a chance to try many boards speak up.  I'm planning on bringing some to the mountain for others to try.  Probably have a few Coilers and maybe the Madd 158 (sorry, not original).  Blue has a ski check right between the lodge and lifts.  I'm sure if we tip whoever is running the check they would watch over our extra boards and maybe a few wrenches.  

I took a little tumble up at Sugarloaf two weeks ago and dislocated my shoulder-The doctor told me I am out for the season.  I still have plenty of discount tickets available though so pm me if interested.

On 2/7/2018 at 6:21 PM, jl1 said:

I took a little tumble up at Sugarloaf two weeks ago and dislocated my shoulder-The doctor told me I am out for the season.  I still have plenty of discount tickets available though so pm me if interested.

Same here, hurt my ankles last week.  I'm hoping to be at the Thunderdome rally if I recover.

Are you Serious, BMES 2018  ! ! ! ! ! -----CRAZEEE, can't miss this...........

Hearing all kinds or rumors, all I want is some hero snow (or descent grooming) so the 'ole man' can make a couple of carves !!

Can Somebody notify 'The Planktons' ! ??                   (I called Tony)

It’s true, BMES is back.   It’s a anyone’s guess who or what may show up!!!

Looking like we will have a nice crew.   Some familiar faces and some new.   Should be a fun day.  

Denise and I will be there-We will try to get to valley lodge by 8.  I will have plenty of discount tickets.  Look for the guy with the sling on his left arm.

Joe

Considering the weather leading up to BMES we had a nice turn out.  A big thank you to Glen, Eric (hands down won the farthest travelled- Minnesota), John, Greg (Making it look too smooth to carve on a boards and then repeat on a pair of sticks), Denise, Joe (won most hardcore carver and/or best husband) and Mel (thanks for sharing the video).  

For an “east coast” carving session conditions were not prime, but they what us east coasters call a nice challenge.  Not sure if this screen shot from Mel’s video does it justice...frozen cord!

7EDB3AFF-6E27-4007-A835-6F301B2BEE98.jpeg

Edited by JBS