Bomber Online Forums

Frank's personal prototype!! This 190cm free rider is beautiful, and in Tip Top shape. I am tentatively selling this board, as I have a few other obsessions nagging at me. 

$750 gets this beast shipped to your door in the lower 48. The price from Virus would be €1200 plus shipping... from Europe! 

So, I don't have to sell it, but if there were somebody who would get more use out of it...

Lemme know!!

IMG_2247.JPG

IMG_2248.JPG

IMG_2250.JPG

IMG_2251.JPG

a coupla more words, please. at least - waist, ~radius, dest. rider weight, general idea

looks interesting, but..

add: and if any comparisons with humiliated undertaker - i'll understand as I rode 3 of them ;)

Edited by terekhov

Or to Tanker 192? 

Yeah waist and rider weight at least... I know it's not easy to give radius of a Virus but it can be approximated from nose waist tail widths and on edge contact length... 

Is it real veneer or graphics? 

Hey! Forgot I posted this today. Ok yes of course, it was built for 150-200. Sidecut? Probably closer to 13-15m. Waist is 24.5. 

Can be ridden hard or soft. I was planning to ride it with RC8's and F2 Intec RS plates.

I believe the topsheet is real veneer, but I can't be sure. There are zero scratches on it, and feels very hard like a plastic. Whatever the case is, it's durable and beautiful.

Looking back at my emails he said this about it: "the construction is full carbon kevlar with a full ash woodcore and high speed race base!"

Nah sorry. I've suddenly gotten the wakeboarding bug, after 9 long years of intense waterskiing. Wakeboarding, It's Easier on the shoulders and wakesurfing is just hilarious. My problem is, I own the wrong kind of boat. Trying to scratch up enough dough to make a dent in the down payment for a proper wake boat.

So you have not ridden it at all? 

Would love to have some reference to another longboard (like a tanker).

Stiff, med, or soft flex? Guessing fairly stiff with the full carbon Kevlar with a full ash wood core construction...

Effective Edge length?

Edited by svr
more questions

I have not ridden the board at all. Hand flexing tells me that it has a medium flex. The Undertaker next to it has a stiffer flex through the tail and midsection, but not the tip. Overall, compared to that Undertaker, the Virus has a more consistent flex throughout. Albeit, slightly softer for a free carver and slightly stiffer that a typical free ride longboard.