Bomber Online Forums

HOT OFF THE PRESSES! 

Save the date for the 2017 Aspen Trenchin' Convention: February 5-11th!

Note: New this year, the ATC will start on Sunday. Due to some scheduling conflicts with the mountains, we needed to make a one day shift and run Sunday-Saturday instead of Saturday - Friday, but we think this will be a positive change and help you with more convenient travel plans. Get ready to tear up this town....More to come soon!

image.jpeg

I especially like the empty beer can at Ron's feet.  This crew looks ready for a good time...

On 10/4/2016 at 6:46 PM, Partisan said:

Are you planning the dinner for Friday night?

To clarify further, yes the dinner will still be Friday night. So even though this year's schedule is a little different and Saturday is an official day of riding, we are still doing the dinner on Friday night.  Full schedule is now available at www.trenchinconvention.com.

The ECES guys do it this way. For them it's just more how their event works - it's more commuter driven, and they don't do any weekend days officially because the slopes are too crowded. We thought it kinda worked though, and it turns out the venue wasn't available Saturday evening so it's kind of part necessity part convenience. All in all, I am actually liking this Sunday - Saturday schedule so far.

Also, packages are available!

23 hours ago, Surf Quebec said:

The reminder you sent says 25 january , thanks

By looking at the 3 options, people can buy the banquet alone , can they still buy raffle tickets at the banquet ?

Yes, you can.

I'm driving from Loveland Colorado early Sunday morning to ride Sunday and Monday. I've reserved a two-bed hotel room in basalt form Sunday night.  Anyone want to carpool and/or share the room? 

2 hours ago, Jim Adams said:

Bc1, the $150 wasn't available last Sunday when I bought my lift tickets. I'm only going too be there 2 days so I hope there is a demo option.  

where did you buy the tickets? I will only be there for 2 days as well

On 2/2/2017 at 8:02 AM, Jim Callen said:

Registration includes party costs, schwag and more.  Walking up to the demo tent is free.

Is the registration sold out? just curious as I haven't been able to buy it