Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Sugar Loaf Carver Convention 2017

8 posts in this topic

I saw a post by Bonz in Bah-ston Area. You guys are getting a group together? Can we get any details on the plans for Feb 27 - Mar 3 ?  I'd like to be there!

Not a formal carving session but an excuse to get out there for a week of midweek carving right after the Maine/MA school break wraps on 2/26. There's roughly 7 of us that are arriving Sunday afternoonish for Monday-Friday riding. There's some other BOL'ers that have indicated they will be there during the week as well. I can try and help you in finding a place on or off mountain. Feel free to PM with other questions.

Derek

Hopefully all that live close are at the Loaf now... I sure wish I was...

The Sugarloaf Carving Convention is shaping up nicely. Looking like there will be 10-15 riders any given day. if you're looking for reasons to join us, Loaf is in amazing shape, whatever you want to ride, hard, soft, ski, tele..cmon up!!

6 minutes ago, powdahbonz said:

The Sugarloaf Carving Convention is shaping up nicely. Looking like there will be 10-15 riders any given day. if you're looking for reasons to join us, Loaf is in amazing shape, whatever you want to ride, hard, soft, ski, tele..cmon up!!

We demand teleboard shots!

Please?

Reached out to Martin from Wahini Boards in NH and suggested he join us. Look up Tenney Mountain-a couple of recent videos with him explaining his stuff or his websitewww.wahiniboards.com

Edited by powdahbonz
Martin, not Mitchell
lafcadio likes this

22 minutes ago, powdahbonz said:

Reached out to Mitchell from Wahini Boards in NH and suggested he join us. Look up Tenney Mountain-a couple of recent videos with him explaining his stuff or his websitewww.wahiniboards.com

https://www.wahinisnowboards.com/

...so they're real... :ph34r: